Back Order of S9 Miners for Back Order Shipping in 5 – 7 Business Days!
Bitmain AntMiner S9 13.00 THs Limited Edition – Batch 22 Units Available!
Bitmain AntMiner S9 13.00 THs has VERY STRICT MFG PSU / Power Supply and Warranty Guidelines! Contact Me with any Questions! All Sales Final – No Refunds!
IN HAND / IN STOCK Units!! Fast Same Day Shipment up until 2 PM EST from East Coast or West Coast Warehouses!!
Instock units are bench tested to ensure not DOA! These are instock in U.S. and NOT Drop Shipped from China!!
Note: The price of bitcoin mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including BTC/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
The Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retail use but, using less than half the energy per gigahash of the Antminer S7, it is also the world’s most power-efficient miner that is ready to order.
Bitmain AntMiner S9 13.00 THs Specifications:
1. Hash Rate: 13.00TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1300W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
Bitmain AntMiner S9 13.00 THs Notes:
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. Power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 10x PCIE connectors connected to power supply.
Warranty Through Bitmain China! Please Contact Bitmain for Warranty Details, Exclusions, and More Information! Overclocking Voids All MFG Warranty!
Tested Working / Documented Before Shipment! DOA Units will need to be covered by Carrier Insurance, or MFG Warranty!